As you may know, NaNoWriMo now starts in 6 days and 3 hours!
So far I have:
1. Created a slightly-awesome poster and banner for my novel:
The poster can be seen on my NaNo Profile:
I am ilovesatanicmetal (I was having a bit of a random moment)
2. Got some brief notes and plot ideas, character decriptions, etc.
3. Got a summary of the novel:
An adaption of the fictional novel by 'Thom E. Gemcity'
The team, dealing with their own personal dramas, are flung into the world of dangerous and addicting game that is plaguing the streets with its sheer brutality and fascination; what starts off as a curiosity, ends up as an addiction.
When the deaths of three psychotic and hallucinogenic 'players' occur in unusual and suspicious circumstances, and an internet post setting the date for a national 'gaming' day, can the team uncover this underground phenomenon before more lives are lost?
I'm pretty happy with it :)
4. Getting myself hyped up for this. My excitment level is a definite 10!
Things I must do:
1. Expand on my notes.
2. Fix up my writing space (I'll post up photos of it later)
and 3. I should probably get a coffee maker for my room. It seriously has helped my write on many occaisions.
I write FanFiction and often I sit down with a coffee to write, and when I do, my head explodes with ideas. And it also tastes pretty good.
October will be a busy month too! (Even though it's almost over already)