Sunday 15 November 2009

Day 14: THE DAY OF SOOPER STUFF!!!!

What a relief!

I've overcome the two week blues!!! *cheers*

Here's how my week went.

Monday: 527 words

Tuesday: 0 words

Wednesday: 2512 words

Thursday: 0 words

Friday: 0 words

Saturday (Today) 2936 (Woo!)

I actually sat at my laptop today, just attempting to start the first sentence of my writing day. I hadn't written in so long, I had kinda forgotten how to get back into the flow of things, in a weird way. Yes, I didn't think the 2 Week blues would get me, but in the end they did.

But I guess it was mostly due to busy life and exhaustion. (As seen in the posts earlier)

Here's hoping for a good week three!

(My apple senses are tingling, this means week 3 is gonna be a good one!)

IT BETTER BE!!!

*dances around the room*

(Just had an energy drink, explains why this post is slightly more...insane than usual)

*flies out window*

No comments:

Post a Comment