Wednesday 25 November 2009

Day Twenty Five: Blog?...Is that you old friend?

I admit it, I have been once again completely neglecting my blog :S

But 'tis hard to juggle life, NaNo, Blogging and everything else at the same time!

So I offer my sincere apologies.

Although, things are going so much better than they were before. Hit 40K today and am hopefully going to catch up with the minimum that I need for the day today - 40,1667. Should be okay.

But NaNo, like it or not, is going to be over soon and...and...I just have to...accept that :(

Aww, it's been a lot of fun and I will have a hard time letting go, but the good thing is that I am 100% sure that my novel will extend to somewhere around 65-75K. So it is good news all round!

I will be patiently waiting for my CreateSpace offer to come! (A free papareback copy of your book)

So prepare for the final lap! 50K! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment